Made of sublimation MDF board 5MM thick , black color back as default. Sublimation Heat press transfer image on the top side available.
The middle hole insert into the wine bottle , and holes on edge is for hanging the glass wine glass. This design is for 2 cups hanger.
Heat press settings:
- temperature - 400 degrees F 60 sec
5 x 9 inch for size
1. Remove the protective plastic coating if any from the caddy/holder.
2. Use a lint-free towel to remove any loose debris from the caddy/holder if necessary.
3. Position the caddy/holder onto the transfer and adhere transfer to caddy/holder using heat tape.
4. Place the transfer and caddy/holder in the press onto butcher paper.
5. Place another sheet of butcher paper or scratch paper over the transfer.
6. Press the items using the sublimation settings listed above.
7. Remove items from the press immediately. Use heat resistant gloves if necessary - the items will be very hot.
8. Remove transfer from caddy/holder.